Subject: REMINDER - [DA 2025] - Invitation to the CTIF Delegates Assembly 2025 & Vice President Reelection
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2025 13:54:10 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear CTIF members,

We are sending you a friendly reminder to register your participation in the 
CTIF 2025 Delegates' Assembly.

The deadline for registration is Wednesday, April 30, 2025!

Please note that there are two separate links for booking accommodation and 
registering for the event:

*	book your hotel via the link in the official invitation
*	register for the event using the attached forms, which you send to the 
email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

We are also sending you the detailed program of the CTIF seminar in the 
attachment.

All working materials for delegates will be available here: 
<https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/gtbc5nq3cehfl9q38wdn5/AEFyCyaaHC0iM8bvL__tHSQ?rlkey=gmhaa63zxnexwzvu7cebcjbuh&st=bp716lx5&dl=0> 
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/gtbc5nq3cehfl9q38wdn5/AEFyCyaaHC0iM8bvL__tHSQ?rlkey=gmhaa63zxnexwzvu7cebcjbuh&st=bp716lx5&dl=0

We look forward to meet you in Sofia!

Best regards.

Neza Strmole

NEZA STRMOLE

CTIF Office

    +386 (0) 41 384 110

  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

      [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  |www.ctif.org 
<http://www.ctif.org/>

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2025 7:47 PM
Subject: [DA 2025] - Invitation to the CTIF Delegates Assembly 2025 & Vice 
President Reelection

Dear CTIF members,

On behalf of CTIF and the DG Fire Safety and Civil Protection within the 
Ministry of Interior, we cordially invite representatives of the National 
Committees, Associated Members, and the Executive Committee to participate 
in the CTIF Delegates Assembly 2025.

The meeting will take place on Thursday, June 12, 2025, in Sofia, Bulgaria.

Please find the invitation and registration form attached. The registration 
deadline is April 30, 2025.

The Delegates Assembly is CTIF’s highest decision-making body, and several 
important topics will be on the agenda, including the reelection of the CTIF 
Vice President.

Attached, you will also find the proposal for the reelection of Vice 
President Yvonne Näsman (Sweden).

We look forward to your participation.

***

Chers membres du CTIF,

Au nom du CTIF et de la Direction générale de la Sécurité Incendie et 
Protection Civile du Ministère de l'Intérieurde Bulgarie, nous invitons 
cordialement les représentants du Comité National et des Membres Associés 
ainsi que du Comité Exécutif à participer à l’Assemblée des délégués 2025 du 
CTIF.

La réunion se tiendra le jeudi 12 juin 2025 à Sofia, en Bulgarie.

Vous trouverez en pièce jointe l’invitation ainsi que le formulaire d’inscription. 
La date limite d'inscription est fixée au 30 avril 2025.

L'Assemblée des Délégués est l’instance décisionnelle suprême du CTIF, et 
plusieurs points importants figureront à l’ordre du jour, notamment la 
réélection du Vice-Président du CTIF.

Veuillez également trouver en pièce jointe la proposition de réélection de 
la Vice-Présidente, Yvonne Näsman (Suède).

Nous nous réjouissons de votre participation.

***

Liebe CTIF-Mitglieder,

Im Namen des CTIF und der Generaldirektion Brandschutz und 
Katastrophenschutz im Innenministerium, laden wir die Vertreter des 
Nationalen Komitees und der assoziierten Mitglieder sowie des 
Exekutivkomitees herzlich ein, an der CTIF-Delegiertenversammlung 2025 
teilzunehmen.

Die Delegiertenversammlung findet am Donnerstag, den 12. Juni 2025 in Sofia, 
Bulgarien statt.

Bitte entnehmen Sie der Anlage die Einladung sowie das Anmeldeformular. Die 
Anmeldefrist endet am 30. April 2025.

Die Delegiertenversammlung ist das höchste Entscheidungsgremium des CTIF, 
und mehrere wichtige Punkte stehen auf der Tagesordnung, darunter die 
Wiederwahl der CTIF-Vizepräsidentin.

In der Anlage finden Sie ebenfalls den Vorschlag zur Wiederwahl der 
Vizepräsidentin – Yvonne Näsman (Schweden).

Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Teilnahme.

NEZA STRMOLE

CTIF Office

    +386 (0) 41 384 110

  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

      [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  |www.ctif.org 
<http://www.ctif.org/>